Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Welcome to Walt Disney World sign at the entrance to the Walt Disney World property

Anticipation always builds up in me every time I start getting closer and closer to Walt Disney World.  When my family used to drive down to WDW, it would slowly build whenever I see a WDW billboard announcing the distance to WDW.  I still get this excitement when I ride Disney's Magical Express Bus. On my arrival from latest trip which started on the last week of September 2013, I got to experience the arrival on board the Magical Express.  I was lucky enough to get the front seat.  The moment came when I got to the entrance of the WDW property.  I took the perfect picture of the welcome sign, which to me marks the start of the Disney vacation.  I always cheer everytime I see and cross the welcome sign.  I'm glad this time that the picture turned out really good!

The Welcome to Walt Disney World Sign at the entrance to the Walt Disney World property

No comments:

Post a Comment