Thursday, October 31, 2013

Lobster Roll from Columbia Harbour House

I was in the Magic Kingdom during the first week of October 2013 when I decided to try eating lunch at the Columbia Harbour House.  I usually skip this quick service place in favor of Pecos Bill or Cosmic Rays.  I decided to eat here because I wanted to try the Lobster Roll.  As soon as I received my order, I went to the upstairs where there were plenty of tables and picked one to sit at.  I took a picture before I tasted the Lobster Roll.

Lobster Roll from Columbia Harbour House

The Lobster Roll consists of lobster meat mixed with celery and onions in a cream based sauce on a sub roll.  It is served with a side of freshly made potato chips. The Lobster Roll contains a very generous portion of lobster meat.  It tastes like lobster salad. The cream sauce is not too heavy, blending well with lobster and vegetables.  The roll itself tastes fresh, and is a good combination with the lobster.  The sandwich is very filling.  The chips are not salty, and not hard to bite into.  They are crispy and not oily. Overall, this dish was enjoyable and refreshing from the burgers common all over WDW.  I would definitely order this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment