Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Main Street Electrical Parade - March 2, 2014

The Main Street Electrical Parade has been a long time favorite of mine.  The night time parade has been at the Magic Kingdom since the opening of the Magic Kingdom.  However, for a period of time, the parade was replaced with the Spectromagic parade.  I liked Spectromagic, but I felt that it should not have replaced the Main Street Electrical Parade.  To me, the Main Street Electrical Parade was a tradition that was enjoyed by millions of people that visited the park.  I was happy when Disney World decided to bring it back as the main night time parade.  Now I can enjoy the parade once again!

My mom took these photos of the parade when we watched it on March 2, 2014.


Two things make me always want to watch the parade: The floats with the many moving lights, and the amazing unforgettable soundtrack.  Visitors of all ages enjoy this parade.  I took video of it so that you can also share in the Main Street Electrical Parade.


No comments:

Post a Comment