Friday, October 18, 2013

Lychee Juice at the Japan Pavilion at Epcot's World Showcase

 at It was a hot day at Epcot when I visited on one of the days of the first week in October 2013.  The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival was going on, and there just seemed to be a lot of people at the World Showcase.  I was extremely thirsty and wanted something other than soda to drink. I happened to be at the Japan pavilion and saw a couple of mobile kiosks next to the stand that sells sake and beer.  These kiosks sold interesting snack foods Japan.  What caught my attention was the drinks that were buried underneath the pile of ice.  One drink in particular interested me, Lychee Juice.  Lychee is a type of tropical fruit that is found in southeast Asia that has a white fleshy texture and a really sweet taste.  The juice cost around $4.00.  As soon as I bought it, I took a picture of it.
Lychee Juice at the Japan Pavilion at Epcot's World Showcase
This was the most refreshing drink I ever had at Epcot.  That is saying a lot because I've tried a lot of the specialty non-alcoholic drinks at Epcot and did not find anything that I would like to buy again.  This one cooled me down and enabled me to chillax. The taste was sweet like the Lychee fruit. I felt re-hydrated and ready to walk around the World Showcase again.  If you ever are at the Japan pavilion, make sure that you give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment