Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Honey Chicken from Yak and Yeti Counter Service

On my recent trip during the first week of October 2013, I spent some time at the Animal Kingdom.  I dropped by the Yak and Yeti Counter Service to try the Honey Chicken.  I usually get the Sweet and Sour Chicken, but I wanted to switch it up this time.  As soon as I got the Honey Chicken, I took a picture of it.

Honey Chicken from Yak and Yeti Counter Service
The Honey Chicken is served in a take out Chinese food box.  There is white rice at the bottom of the box.  On top of the rice is the vegetable.  On top of the vegetable are pieces of fried chicken nuggets drizzled with honey sauce.  I thought that there was way too much honey sauce.  The sauce drowned all the rice.  The mix of the sauce and the chicken was ok.  The fried chicken nuggets tasted better without the sauce.  The vegetable was ok,  I would not order this again.  I prefer the sweet and sour chicken much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment