Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Experience at the 2011 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party,,,captured in video! - Part 2 - Once Upon a Christmas Time Parade

In my second post in this series, I cover the Once Upon a Christmas Time Parade that is held at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.  This parade only shows during this party.  That year, the Magic Kingdom held the parade twice during the party.  That was a smart move by the park because the first showing of the parade is the most crowded.  I took videos during the first showing, which was a challenge because I did not get the best view of the parade.  I was stationed near Cinderella's Castle.  There were parents that put their kids on their shoulders right in front of me to obstruct my view.  That was irritating.  I did not let their inconsideration ruin my time at the parade.  Here are the videos that I took of the parade with my Motorola Droid Bionic.














No comments:

Post a Comment