Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Experience at the 2011 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party,,,captured in video! - Part 1 - The Dance Parties and Musical Entertainment

I'm starting this series of posts sharing my experiences through videos that I made from the 2011 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom.  This post features the dance parties and the musical entertainment that is offered at the party.

There was a dance party held at Cosmic Ray's.  A DJ was setup to interact with the guests and to play all the popular dance hits from 2011.  Cast members brought several characters to the dance party to dance with the guests.  Yes, I also got on the dance floor and danced! In my opinion, this was the best dance party offered at the party that year.



This video featured Goofy and Pluto dancing with a cheerleader group to KeSha's Blow.


This video featured Goofy and Chip and Dale doing the Cupid Shuffle with a lot of kids and adults.

This video features Goofy and Pluto doing the shuffle to LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem.

I also attended the dance party at the Diamond Horseshoe building.  To me, this was the least fun to attend because the DJ was not that good at getting the guests into the music.  It seemed that most of the people were just standing the around and looking at the characters.



I went outside of the Diamond Horseshoe and spotted the Frontierland Band playing lighted up banjos.  This was really cool because they were all decked out with lights while playing all their music.



I headed to Tomorrowland because another musical performance was playing there.  A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show was featured.  This was funny and entertaining.  The dancers were really into the performance.  I took two videos of this show:




No comments:

Post a Comment