Saturday, April 19, 2014

Wildlife Express Train from Africa to Rafiki's Planet Watch, and Back - Disney's Animal Kingdom - March 3, 2014

Wildlife Express Train Station at Africa

I previously posted to this blog a ride video that I took of the Wildlife Express Train back in 2009 (Ride Video of the Wildlife Express to Conservation Station in Animal Kingdom - December 2009).  In the original video, I showed the train ride experience from Africa to Rafiki's Planet Watch.  You were able to see the backstage areas in Animal Kingdom where the animals sleep after spending the entire day outside.  What you were not able to see was the train ride experience from Rafiki's Planet Watch to Africa.


Wildlife Express Station at Rafiki's Planet Watch

 On my recent ride of the Wildlife Express, I took ride video of both train trips.




No comments:

Post a Comment