Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's a Small World from Row 6 at Disney World - March 2, 2014

I previously posted to this blog a ride video of the It's a Small World ride from back in 2009 (It's A Small World ride video from the Magic Kingdom - December 2009).  I recently went back to the Magic Kingdom on March 2, 2014 to take another ride video of It's a Small World.  One difference that I did notice before entering the standby ride line was the addition of the new FastPass + gates.  The other difference that I noticed were the locations of the line for entering and exiting the line.  If you look at the video from 2009, you will see that people board the boat from the right side of the boat, and then exist the boat from the left.  In the video that I took in March, you will notice that people board the boat from the left side of the boat, and exit from the right side of the boat.  I was assigned Row 6, which is the last row on the boat.

The Animatronics inside It's a Small World

The animatronics inside the ride seem unchanged since I last created a video of the ride back in 2009.  The same "It's a Small World" song continuously loops throughout the entire boat ride. No additional scenes and animatronics were added.  This is a classic ride that all visitors should ride at least once.  It allows the entire family to enjoy a leisurely boat ride.  Here is the video of ride that I took on March 2, 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment