Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mulch, Sweat and Shears at Disney Hollywood Studios - March 3, 2014

The Mulch, Sweat and Shears lineup at 6:25pm
On March 3, 2014, I had the opportunity to watch not one, but two Mulch, Sweat and Shears performances at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  My mom and I were at Disney's Hollywood Studios to take a drawing course at the Animation Academy.  We were able to catch their performance at 6:25pm and at 9:05pm.  What I did not know is there were different versions of the lineup that performed that night.  Each lineup did different styles of songs and had a different lead singer.  Both lineups had comedy that they did as part of their act.  Mulch, Sweat and Shears performances are awesome.  They cover songs from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and now.  I have video of both performances so that you can see the differences between the lineups.


No comments:

Post a Comment