Friday, December 27, 2013

Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights - December 2009

I previously posted a blog post with videos of the 2011 Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights.  This nightime show at Disney Hollywood Studios has remained relatively the same each year it has been held.  2011 was not the first time that I went to this show.  Back in 2009, I went with my family to Walt Disney World to celebrate the Christmas holiday.  The show back then was fun and exciting, with the same lights dancing to the music of Transiberian  Orchestra and other Christmas songs.  There were a lot more people the night that I went back in 2009 compared to the time that I went in 2011.  I made a video with my Canon HF-200 camera.  It's best to watch this in HD.  Enjoy and Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment