Friday, December 6, 2013

My First Ever Visit to Disney Art of Animation Resort

Whenever I stayed at Pop Century, I would always look across the lake and wonder what Walt Disney World would ever due to the former sister resort to Pop Century.  It laid unfinished and abandoned for years.  When I got word years ago that they world turn it to the Art of Animation Resort, I was super excited.  I kept track of the construction progress on my stays at Pop Century and online.  Construction was finally done on Spring 2012.  When I got to visit WDW on September 2012, I had to make a visit to this new resort a priority.  I took disney bus transportation from one of the parks during lunchtime to check it out and have a taste of the food at their food court.

Once I got off the bus, I took out my Motorola Droid Bionic smartphone and took video footage chronicling my first steps into the resort.


I took pictures too of the area and the food!

2 comments: