Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Experience at the 2011 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party,,,captured in video! - Part 5 - Entering and Exiting the Party

This will be the last post in the series.  I will cover the experience of entering and exiting the party.  Depending on the night that you attend, the crowds tend to be the highest towards the beginning of the party.  I think this mostly because most of the young kids that want to attend the party will not make it to the end because they will be tired and fall a sleep.  The night I attended the party was very crowded at the beginning of the first hour.  Below is a video that I shot with my Motorola Droid Bionic smartphone of me walking down Main Street USA navigating through the crowds of people.


I stayed the entire time and made sure that I waited to be one of the last people to leave the park.  It makes a big difference to do this.  When  I walked down Main Street USA, it was totally empty.  I was able to enjoy the sights and sounds of Main Street USA without being rushed. Below is a video that I shot with my Motorola Droid Bionic smartphone of me walking down Main Street USA at the end of the party.



No comments:

Post a Comment