Monday, December 16, 2013

Candlelight Processional at Epcot - December 2009

Back in December 2009, my family had the opportunity to spend the Christmas holidays down at Disney World.  I really wanted to see the Candlelight Processional at the World Showcase in Epcot.  The day that my Mom and I tried to go was really crowded.  We got there too late to get a seat in the theater.  My mom and I were relegated to standing in front of the American Adventure Theater and trying to see the performance from a far distance.  Luckily I could overcome the distance issue since I had a really good zoom capability on my camcorder.  The challenge was still people getting in front of me an blocking my view.   Despite the distance issues, the choir sounded great and Epcot did a great job to spread the sound of the choir throughout the American Pavilion. I was still able to take some pictures and video of the event.

My mom at the entrance of theater. We got there too late so we could not get a seat.

I had to zoom in to get this shot of the Candlelight Processional because I was all the way across at the American Adventure Theater.

I had to zoom in to get this shot of the Candlelight Processional because I was all the way across at the American Adventure Theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment