Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Festival of Fantasy Parade at the End Gate



The Festival of Fantasy Parade is an afternoon parade performed daily at the Magic Kingdom.  I was able to capture the parade at the tail end of the performance when it was winding down Main Street USA and entering the finish point at the end gates next to the firehouse.  I was fortunate to find an opening on the sidewalk near the gate to film this unique viewing of the parade.  It was cool to see that the performers were still in full entertainment mode till the very end, not breaking character as they were crossing the gates.  Disney does a fantastic job putting on this parade to all the visitors daily.  The video that I filmed showed the parade the way I viewed it from my spot on Main Street USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment